Valerie Gershenhorn, DO
Dr. Gershenhorn is a board certified dermatologist who also completed a residency in internal medicine. Her passion for educating and empowering her patients on the intrinsic healing powers of their body led her to enroll in Dr. Andrew Weil’s program in integrative medicine that she completed in 2020. Her mission is to teach others how to become participants in their health journey and give them a blueprint for healing of the mind, body and spirit.
With that goal in mind, Dr. Gershenhorn has created a wellness program that includes a unique form of diagnostic testing (Bioresonance), coupled with individualized lifestyle and nutrition counseling. This process allows for the discovery of root cause issues and the optimization of health.
What is Bioresonance?
Bioresonance testing is the quantification of electromagnetic wavelengths (in hertz) of the body’s energy field as they relate to and impact your optimal health. Every form of matter is characterized by their own energetic frequencies. These frequencies are measured to see what resonates to bring you the most optimal picture of your health journey.
Bioresonance technology is used to measure nutritional markers, hormones, neurotransmitters, enzymes, as well as parasite panels, viral loads, vector borne illnesses, heavy metals, chemicals, mycotoxins, body system performance, meridian measurements, and more.
While most conventional lab tests center around the physical and/or the biochemical specimens of the body, Bioresonance testing detects the precursors of these biochemical imbalances which lead to physical symptomatology. By the time an imbalance occurs in the body, it is often too late and can be difficult to accomplish healing.
The Bioresonance Comprehensive Foundational Scan (performed on hair, nail, urine and saliva samples) consists of the following 5 scans:
- The Comprehensive Scan – Screens and detects imbalances in the systems of the body and interferences involved as causal chain (root cause) factors in your health.
- The General Support Scan– Aimed at providing support for the symptomatic factors occurring as a result of your causal (root cause) chain imbalances.
- The Informational Scan– Screens neurotransmitters, hormones, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, amino acids, alongside a full dental panel and screening of every vertebrae to identify energy field detection of such things as potential cavitation, structural misalignments, meridian imbalances, and much more.
- The Emotional Scan– Screens and detects the unique electromagnetic frequency signatures we have established as having connections to a catalogue of human emotions, emotional traumas, suggested physiological impact of specific emotional experiences, individuals indicated, or places associated with the client’s trauma, and much more.
- The Allergy Scan- 3 in 1 Scan to include an Allergy Sensitivity Profile, Environmental Sensitivity List & Food Sensitivity List of 240+ foods.
Dr. Gershenhorn’s Wellness Plans
WellEnci Way ($750)
This foundational plan includes the following:
- Initial consultation to review health history and review existing labs
- Bioresonance comprehensive foundational scan
- Review of scan results and creation of a customized protocol
6 month package ($1500)
- 3 one-hour meetings (every other month)
- Check-ins the months we do not meet
- Follow-up Bioresonance scan to track progress
- Co-create a personalized roadmap to health